Answered By: Chris Hudson
Last Updated: Feb 12, 2016     Views: 17

Materials in CONSORT with a Government Documents location are on the first floor of the Chalmers building in compact shelving at the west end of the building past the Bound Periodicals. Materials are shelved according to the Superintendent of Documents (SuDoc) classification system which is unique to these materials and separate from the Library of Congress classification system used for the Main collection. The library receives most of its government documents through participation in the Federal Depository Library Program and librarians can help you locate the materials you need.