Answered By: Julia Warga
Last Updated: Jul 03, 2018     Views: 95

All materials can be requested online (via CONSORT, etc.), They'll be brought to the Circulation Desk  in Library Building B.

Note: Kenyon's collection (which includes KEN Main, KEN Spec Coll & Archives, KEN Multimedia, etc.) is temporarily unavailable this summer during our move. You should check CONSORT, OhioLINK, or SearchOhio to find your item at another library, which will be delivered to Circulation for pickup. If you cannot find your item, please contact Research & Reference desk for further assistance.