Answered By: Karen Greever
Last Updated: Apr 15, 2020     Views: 52

When searching through tools like K-Search or many of the research databases, if you encounter an article to which we don't have access, you will be presented with a link to make a request via ILL. After clicking that link, you will need to login with your Kenyon username and password and then the request form should autofill with the information from your book or article.

If you already have the book or article citation information for request, you can also visit the interlibrary loan portal directly to fill out a form and submit the request.

You will be notified by email when your item or items are available.