Answered By: Karen Greever
Last Updated: Aug 27, 2021     Views: 111

If Kenyon doesn't have the book, but one of the other CONSORT schools does, then you can request it.

If none of the CONSORT schools has the book, check OhioLINK (click the red "search OhioLINK button on the top of your CONSORT search results page) and request it from there. 

If OhioLINK doesn't have it, you can try Search Ohio:

If it's not in Search Ohio, you can make an interlibrary loan request.

Either way, give yourself time for the book to arrive!