Answered By: Chris Hudson Last Updated: Aug 31, 2020 Views: 5
The Kenyon College Archives include a wide range of materials and artifacts documenting the history of Kenyon College and its founders, students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Examples of the types of materials in our collection include:
- Bound materials relating to or published by Kenyon College,
- Files on individual people, events, and subjects,
- Papers of Kenyon presidents,
- Records of the Kenyon Review,
- Papers of select Kenyon faculty,
- Student honors theses,
- and more.
To find out more in depth about these collections, visit the Kenyon Archives webpage.